Thursday, March 5, 2009

Over two minutes of smiles and coo's for MiMi from Shanna...

OK Moma I have a new video for you of Shanna cooing and smiling for you. Enjoy.

I went to my friend Claire's 30th birthday party last night with Philip and Shanna. I hate to tell Claire but Shanna was the highlight of the party. Shanna talked to everyone last night and her smiles where ear to ear. I think everyone held Shanna last night. Except for Mr. Matt (he is afraid to hold Shanna because it is contagious). LOL. It was so fun. We had a wonderful time. Claire purchased some cakes that where to die for. And I was introduced to a wonderful new pizza. Believe it or not but Wal-Mart brand pizza is so so good, you should try it you would no longer get delivery pizza and Claire stated that it is only 6 dollars for the 16 in. I think.

So enough about pizza. Scott's Mom and Dad came into town and stayed the night last night. Philip misses his Grandmaw so much that he was so happy to see them pull up into the driveway. However, while getting ready for the party Philip wanted to stay with his Grandmaw. Understandable, he is so close to Scott's Mom and Dad. So just as I was about to walk out of the door and Philip decided to go. No problem with me being that Mom and Dad did need some rest. So off we went. The party started at 6 and I did not get home until a little after 9 last night. I know way past Philip's bed time. So about an hour before I left the party Scott called me two to three times trying to get me home as soon as possible before Mom and Dad went to bed. Grandmaw wanted to spend time with her Philip. So as soon as I got home Philip had his bath, teeth brushed and medication taken to then finally snuggle into the bed with his Grandmaw. And this morning he got to play with Grandmaw and Gramps. I am so lucky to have such wonderful in laws.

So any way, I have to make some more phone calls today. I am trying to find a psychiatrist for Philip that takes our insurance. Yesterday I spent two hours on the phone calling offices from the phone book because there where only two listed on our insurance plane that I printed from the insurance website. One will not answer the phone (I have no clue what is up with that) and the other is not taking any new clients. So here I was on a rampage with the insurance company. I have to get someone. The insurance company suggested that his current Dr request to process with them a Single Case Agreement. Cool (I thought). So here I am now currently back and forth with the Dr's company billing dept and the insurance company trying to get things in order. And if the insurance company will not comply with the amount the Dr wants I am going to scream. I mean I paid out of pocket last year a little over 1,000.00 to Philip's Dr. Not including medications. So if I could pay out that amount, then the insurance company that I pay for should allow me to keep his Dr and just pay the co-pay. WORK with me PEOPLE...... So with that being said I need to go to make phone calls. Wish me luck and patience. I am going to need a lot of it all today. Love everyone and take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment